DONATE TO SUPPORT MEDFORD YOUTH TODAY
and your donation will be matched dollar-for-dollar by:
Our friends at Brookline Bank are Medford Member Champions! They have committed to match all donations to our “Medford Membership Campaign” up to $20,000!
The Medford Club will serve over 150 youth ages 6 to 18 in our afterschool program alone this school year, and we need your help TODAY more than ever. The Club’s afterschool members are over 95% Medford residents and are primarily low-income youth whose families rely on this vital service. All youth attend our Medford Club for only $30 per school year as part of our mission to serve the kids who need us most. We rely on the generosity of individuals, businesses, and organizations in our communities and beyond to support the $2,000 true cost per child.
To donate TODAY click on the yellow donate button under the photograph, or send a check to the address below:
Boys & Girls Club of Medford
PO Box 525
Medford, MA 02155
Member Sponsorship Provides:
• Safe, positive space and supportive relationships with caring adults for Medford youth.
• Daily homework help and literacy initiatives.
• Programs such as STEM, arts and music, athletics, and more help members build skills and confidence to pursue their goals.
• A range of Career & College Exploration programs that give teens the support they need to choose and follow a path to success.
Medford Member Sponsors – Gifts of $2,000 – Receive:
• One-of-a-Kind Club Member Artwork
• Access to special Club Open Houses and other events
• Recognition on our website and Club signage
Gifts of all sizes count towards our matching grant opportunity. Thank you Brookline Bank!
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Medford and Somerville is a 501(c)3 (nonprofit) organization and and contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.